Monday, June 8, 2009

Kathrin's introduction meme

What books do you want to read during this read-a-thon?
I hadn't made any real plans for the read-a-thon. I have tons of mysteries on Mt. TBR, so I knew I would find something to read. The only book I brought from my place to my parents was Charlaine Harris' Dead Until Dark.

How many books do you hope to finish?
I had no expectations.

What (if any) breaks do you intend to take?
I knew I'd have to take a break to prepare lunch and another when my parents got back.

Do you generally read lots of mysteries and thrillers or are the one of the many genres you like?
Yes!

What are some of your favorite authors?
Lee Harris
Harlan Coben
Donna Leon
Victoria Laurie
Kathy Reichs
Jilliane Hoffman
and many, many more!

If you could make us all read one mystery or thriller for this read-a-thon, which one would it be and why?
Just one? What was I thinking when I asked this questions? But I have to comply. Lee Harris' Christine Bennett series is awesome, so if you haven't read that one yet, start with The Yom Kippur Murder!

Do you prefer series or stand alones?
I read both, but have a tendency to read series. Once I've taken a liking to a character or characters, though, I really enjoy visiting with them regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment